Industry Rockstar™ Pty Ltd does not sell or rent its client database to any third party. As an Australian company, Industry Rockstar™ Pty Ltd operates under some of the strictest privacy legislation in the world – and the management is definitely not interested in going to jail!
Industry Rockstar™ Pty Ltd is fully compliant with the Australian Spam Act of 2003:
- We never send unsolicited emails – only to those people with whom Industry Rockstar™ Pty Ltd has an established relationship or who have contacted the company to request information.
- All automatically-sent emails contain a clickable HTML link which can be used to change email preferences or unsubscribe completely.
Industry Rockstar™ Pty Ltd cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which we provide links.
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this web site).
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
Linked Web Sites
This web site may contain links to linked web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
Our links to linked web sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or for any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
We may collect website visitors’ contact information (like their email addresses). Unless you object in writing, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose you can e-mail us accordingly.
We may utilise “cookies” to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you re-visit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency
responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
Industry Rockstar™ Pty Ltd